ROGUE Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As you wated Phil, owned connect people :) :

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

As you wated Phil, owned connect people :)   : Empty As you wated Phil, owned connect people :) :

Post  Pamphy Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:02 am

NightmareComeTrue is me as a smurf :

As you wated Phil, owned connect people :)   : EE2_ScreenShot98

As you wated Phil, owned connect people :)   : EE2_ScreenShot99

As you wated Phil, owned connect people :)   : EE2_ScreenShot101

Pamphy

Back to top Go down

As you wated Phil, owned connect people :)   : Empty Re: As you wated Phil, owned connect people :) :

Post  Dallas___Cowboys Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:08 pm

The timelines get cut off by the name of the person...Is there any way to fix that? Like Pampy's name is cutting off 1/4 of the timeline it is sooo annoying >< Evil or Very Mad Mad Sad Neutral
Dallas___Cowboys
Dallas___Cowboys

Back to top Go down

As you wated Phil, owned connect people :)   : Empty .

Post  WhiteCat Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:49 am

buy bigger monitor^^

WhiteCat

Back to top Go down

As you wated Phil, owned connect people :)   : Empty Re: As you wated Phil, owned connect people :) :

Post  Pamphy Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:21 am

No, the host resigned, and then my partner lagged out.

Pamphy

Back to top Go down

Post  Tal@la Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:29 pm

i think peetow did most of the work

Tal@la

Back to top Go down

Post  Pamphy Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:01 pm

He boomed, I was screwing all the game up since the beggining.
I had brits in VII and I didn`t even tried to rush opponent LOL

Pamphy

Back to top Go down

Post  Tal@la Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:41 pm

lol nice

Tal@la

Back to top Go down

Post  Pamphy Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:49 am

Not really afro

I can post timeline`s : ME vs. Pwn111 lol!

Pamphy

Back to top Go down

Post  DocPhil Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:41 am

Dallas___Cowboys wrote:The timelines get cut off by the name of the person...Is there any way to fix that? Like Pampy's name is cutting off 1/4 of the timeline it is sooo annoying >< Evil or Very Mad Mad Sad Neutral

Left or Right click the image then select View Image. Noob! lol

DocPhil
Admin

https://ee2rogues.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Tal@la Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:27 am

good thing you have won some games, ive wondered why do you play ee2. i wouldnt play if i lost almost every game.

Tal@la

Back to top Go down

Post  Pamphy Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:24 am

Listen, I am playing for fun. Mostly of the time that I am logged on, I am talking with mate`s. I don`t play for point`s, I just have a great fun by
winning or losing game`s. BUT STILL.. I am one of the most popular guy`s in last time.
Well, it`s not about : if you`ll win every single game that you`ve plaied and earn point`s from it you`ll be good, as for example I am ( lol ); for me it`s about nickname respect. You
don`t have to win everyone game hosted, I think you have to loose a lot of game`s to be somone good. You said that you wouldn`t play
more, if you`d lost every single game, so if you could of won every one - it means that you`ve plaied olny against newbies. ( Sorry. )

Pamphy

Back to top Go down

Post  Tal@la Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:24 am

lol nice you can write many words...btw it is a game

Tal@la

Back to top Go down

Post  Pamphy Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:08 pm

Exacly! If for you winning all the time is a fun in a game... you`re just a dumb.
Plus for some of ppl this game is a r-l lol.

Pamphy

Back to top Go down

Post  Tal@la Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:23 pm

Pamphy wrote:Exacly! If for you winning all the time is a fun in a game...

yes its fun if you win but is it so fun if you dont win?

Tal@la

Back to top Go down

Post  Pamphy Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:05 pm

I am happy more when I am loosing, that if I am winning another game...

Pamphy

Back to top Go down

Post  Tal@la Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:31 pm

ok

Tal@la

Back to top Go down

Post  Dallas___Cowboys Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:35 pm

Dr. Phil you always call me a noob and then you're wrong half the time so YOUR the noob bitch Razz. Yeah...So on with the point, I clicked it left(nothing happenned), I clicked it right(I saw no "view image"). So uhhhh, yeah, and it isn't the screen btw. Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Crying or Very sad Mad
Dallas___Cowboys
Dallas___Cowboys

Back to top Go down

Post  Pamphy Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:27 am

Dallas___Cowboys wrote:Dr. Phil you always call me a noob and then you're wrong half the time so YOUR the noob bitch Razz. Yeah...So on with the point, I clicked it left(nothing happenned), I clicked it right(I saw no "view image"). So uhhhh, yeah, and it isn't the screen btw. Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Crying or Very sad Mad

I don`t get you man?.

Pamphy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dallas___Cowboys Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:35 am

Okay...I'll rephrase it a little then.
Dr. Phil, you always call me a noob, and then you're wrong half the time, so YOU'RE the noob bitch. Yeah...So on with the point, I clicked my left mouse button and nothing happenned, I clicked my right mouse button, and I saw no, "view image".
So uhhhh, yeah, and it isn't the screen btw. The name of the person like "Tal@la's" name would be covering part of the screenshot. Evil or Very Mad Mad
Dallas___Cowboys
Dallas___Cowboys

Back to top Go down

Post  Pamphy Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:27 am

I don`t get it too Crying or Very sad

Pamphy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dallas___Cowboys Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:52 pm

Then Idk that's the best English I know...and I'm American Razz
Dallas___Cowboys
Dallas___Cowboys

Back to top Go down

Post  Pamphy Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:51 pm

No, I just don`t get it, about what ss you are talking about... Question

Pamphy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dallas___Cowboys Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:52 pm

OOOOOOOOOOO(*understands now*) Okay lol Very Happy Smile Yeah ee2 ain't working btw I made a topic somewhere else ><
Dallas___Cowboys
Dallas___Cowboys

Back to top Go down

Post  Pamphy Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:28 am

I know already. Mate on xfier told it to me Crying or Very sad
I only hope that Peppar didn`t killed the game. I don`t want to buy another one an learn once again Razz

Pamphy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dallas___Cowboys Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:47 am

yeah hopefully it'll work tomorrow Very Happy
Dallas___Cowboys
Dallas___Cowboys

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next