ROGUE Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EE2 coming to an end?

3 posters

Go down

EE2 coming to an end? Empty EE2 coming to an end?

Post  Dallas___Cowboys Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:51 pm

...Bad news...I can't log into ee2...I was logged in like 10 mins ago, and Pwn told me he couldn't log on(he was using gsa), so then Goober left and so did Blanker(but they said they'd be back they were just changing acc's), but they didn't come back. So, I waited 5 mins then logged out and tried logging back in and I can't log in... I really hope that this is just technicial difficulties or something. Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Last edited by Dallas___Cowboys on Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dallas___Cowboys
Dallas___Cowboys

Back to top Go down

EE2 coming to an end? Empty wtf...?

Post  GCL Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:17 pm

Man, this sucks... I stopped playing at around 7 pm, and next thing I see is I can´t log on!!! =S No No Mad Mad Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes silent silent No No pale pale pale confused confused confused affraid affraid affraid affraid

GCL

Back to top Go down

EE2 coming to an end? Empty Re: EE2 coming to an end?

Post  Dallas___Cowboys Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:27 pm

I know dude I wanted to see if what pwn was saying was true(pretty fuckin' dumb idea if you ask me), and then I can't friggin log in...It's either gamespy decided to close ee2, Peppar is hacking, OR there is just some technical dificulties, hopefully just some technical difficulties or Peppar is hacking but it'll be fixed by tomorrow or something, I'll keep my fingers crossed. affraid affraid affraid I'm going to sleep soon it's boring without ee2 Razz Sleep Sleep Sleep scratch scratch scratch afro AFROMAN STILL RULES THOUGH! afro afro afro
Dallas___Cowboys
Dallas___Cowboys

Back to top Go down

EE2 coming to an end? Empty Peppar and EEII login

Post  Blanker Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:37 am

First of all pappar can only ddos ppl. He is probably some dumb ass kid tryin to impress someone. and second yes the EEII server must be down for some ungodly reason cuz it said i had no connection wen i did. Itll be fixed soon i predict.

Blanker

Back to top Go down

EE2 coming to an end? Empty How do you know?

Post  Dallas___Cowboys Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:52 am

You don't know that...maybe Peppar is really some nerdy genius hacker dude lol. I just hope it's only technical difficulties Very Happy
Dallas___Cowboys
Dallas___Cowboys

Back to top Go down

Post  Tal@la Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:06 am

wouldnt be the 1st time when ee2 server is down, i think they will fix it soon

Tal@la

Back to top Go down

Post  Dallas___Cowboys Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:32 am

Yeah I just woke up it's working Razz YAAAAAY!
Dallas___Cowboys
Dallas___Cowboys

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum