ROGUE Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be Careful playing another Host

4 posters

Go down

Be Careful playing another Host Empty Be Careful playing another Host

Post  DocPhil Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:26 am

Quite often you'll come across newbies who like to cheat. The various ways in which they cheat are easily spotted.

01# Check the Handicaps.. a cheat will give himself a Newbie handicap and you a Good handicap.
02# Check his and your start epoch, a cheat will start himself in a higher epoch than you.
03# Always check their game settings, Game Pace and Game Speed is important as some players like the "Very Fast" setting which is not a commonly played set.
04# In epoch 6 Japanese have Ninja's which are like super spies, they poison your eco just like a spy does. Be careful not to play a player who goes Japanese in epoch 6.
05# Civ Swappers will host a 6-6 game having everyone be British then when everyone has clicked ready he quickly swaps to Chinese and launches the game. British stand no chance against Dragon Songs.

More suggestions will be added later.. To be continued.. afro

Last edited by DocPhil on Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

DocPhil
Admin

https://ee2rogues.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Be Careful playing another Host Empty Re: Be Careful playing another Host

Post  Dallas___Cowboys Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:35 pm

lol I played a dude who was Japs in a 2v1 and he screwed my eco so damn bad and I ended up losing Smile It got me pretty pissed What a Face
Dallas___Cowboys
Dallas___Cowboys

Back to top Go down

Be Careful playing another Host Empty 6-6 5 min cf

Post  Blanker Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:50 am

i played this guy who had jap civ with me inca and i pwned his ass so bad
he tried the ninja stuff and it worked but i had so many damn buildings he was royally screwed lol.
He didnt no ninjas ar only good in 6-6 RUSH. i lmfao.

Blanker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dallas___Cowboys Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:50 am

Lol yeah but that's a 1v1, I had one dude spamming ninja's and fuckin' up my whole eco and one dude spamming light artillery and destroying my army!(I was brits) Cool
Dallas___Cowboys
Dallas___Cowboys

Back to top Go down

Post  Pamphy Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:42 pm

I renember my great 2v1 Osg game against 2 Eeg`s.

It was 2-13. I was brits. The Eeg were greeks and egyptians. I think on of them was smurfing Thomas and 2nd one was Keis.
In 15 mins they both got owned so fucking badly, that they even didn`t wanted to do rematch by my side. IDK why ? Razz Very Happy
They didn`t knew that greeks special units and egytpian mixed royal elephants with bowmans won`t work together tongue
I did nice bow/cat spam and I owned them imediately.

Oh, I forgot, it`s a cheat`s in game topis so :

Zapper wanted to 2v1 me on his rules : 3 rax and 5 workshops per person in Osg game.I played directly with the rules ( epoch`s were 3-7 ).
Canadian(Boy) and Zapper broked the rules and spammed rax and workshops on all their land`s - that mean`s the they had to have more
( x3 ) army then me - guess what - they had about 21 minute problem to kill me by doubling HAHAHA ^^. I lost but w.e . I am sad, that I
don`t have screens of it. Sad

Pamphy

Back to top Go down

Post  *ROGUE*Colby Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:00 pm

Pamphy wrote:I renember my great 2v1 Osg game against 2 Eeg`s.

It was 2-13. I was brits. The Eeg were greeks and egyptians. I think on of them was smurfing Thomas and 2nd one was Keis.
In 15 mins they both got owned so fucking badly, that they even didn`t wanted to do rematch by my side. IDK why ? Razz Very Happy
They didn`t knew that greeks special units and egytpian mixed royal elephants with bowmans won`t work together tongue
I did nice bow/cat spam and I owned them imediately.

Oh, I forgot, it`s a cheat`s in game topis so :

Zapper wanted to 2v1 me on his rules : 3 rax and 5 workshops per person in Osg game.I played directly with the rules ( epoch`s were 3-7 ).
Canadian(Boy) and Zapper broked the rules and spammed rax and workshops on all their land`s - that mean`s the they had to have more
( x3 ) army then me - guess what - they had about 21 minute problem to kill me by doubling HAHAHA ^^. I lost but w.e . I am sad, that I
don`t have screens of it. Sad
HI Pamphy!!!!!!!!

*ROGUE*Colby

Back to top Go down

Post  Pamphy Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:41 pm

HI COLBY ! cyclops What is up ? I love you

Pamphy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content